Ticklah "Want Not"
And you thought only Madlib was in the midst of a musical identity crisis. Ticklah, co-producer of Easy Star's Dub Side of the Moon release, keyboard player for Antibalas, and founding member of Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, splits his personality in half for the third Ticklah/Victor Axelrod release. Recently noted on XLR8R as "a battle in dub reggae against his own perfectionism," Ticklah Vs. Axelrod is a near-perfect album of crisp reggae, Latin, and African beats, tightly arranged songwriting, and endless energy.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player