Kap10Kurt first released material on John Selway's MemoryBoy imprint in 2003. Since then, the Switzerland-born, New York-based producer has enjoyed spots on many label compilations, from Plantmusic's The Sound of Young New York series to Kitsuné samplers, as well as making a few remixes–alongside fellow Europeans Booka Shade and Digitalism–for Dave Gahan's Hourglass album. "Dangerseekers" finds the producer rolling out the usual tech-heavy beats and epic synthesizer progressions.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player