Kap10Kurt first released material on John Selway's MemoryBoy imprint in 2003. Since then, the Switzerland-born, New York-based producer has enjoyed spots on many label compilations, from Plantmusic's The Sound of Young New York series to Kitsuné samplers, as well as making a few remixes–alongside fellow Europeans Booka Shade and Digitalism–for Dave Gahan's Hourglass album. "Dangerseekers" finds the producer rolling out the usual tech-heavy beats and epic synthesizer progressions.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player