Pissed Jeans "I've Still Got You (Ice Cream)"
The four members of Pissed Jeans are obsessed with avoiding what they call the "Straight World," a "shallow, soul-sucking vortex," and every second of their music is a testament to this. "I've Still Got You" is somewhere between hardcore and hard rock, and calls to mind sweaty, underground rock clubs where people tear their shirts off and stage dive to make cathartic statements about the world that surrounds us.
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Robert Hood, Tycho, Jacques Greene, and More
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player