T.H. White "Blue and Cream"
T.H. White can lay claim to the title of "musician" as easily as he can to "producer." The New York-based artist lays live drumming, vocal harmonies, and other instruments alongside electro-flavored synthesizers, making tracks that are equally dancefloor and radio friendly. The Private Spotlight is his sophomore full-length, and the first release for New York-based Sky Council Recordings.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsWatch a Tripped-Out Video from Thug Entrancer
- NewsStream Another New Track from Four Tet's Upcoming Percussions 12"s
- NewsCheck Out Anthony Parasole's All-Jeff Mills Mix for Beats in Space
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Comp
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player