T.H. White "Blue and Cream"
T.H. White can lay claim to the title of "musician" as easily as he can to "producer." The New York-based artist lays live drumming, vocal harmonies, and other instruments alongside electro-flavored synthesizers, making tracks that are equally dancefloor and radio friendly. The Private Spotlight is his sophomore full-length, and the first release for New York-based Sky Council Recordings.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player