Stefan Németh, co-founder of experimental label Mosz and member of groups Radian and Lokai, delivers his first solo album under his given name. The aptly titled Film is a collection of tracks originally made for various experimental films and art installations, now repurposed into a proper full-length album. Film is a blend of electronics and acoustics, and features work from members of Radian, Trapist, and others.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player