Kelpe "Colours Don't Leak Pt. 1"
After the release of 2005's Sunburnt Eyelids, Kel Mckeown, better known as Kelpe went on a three-year hiatus in search of sound on the lake shores of Europe. Ex-Aquarium, his forthcoming full-length for DC, is the result of this time, and full of echoes, sparse drums, humming synths, and cracks and crunches galore.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player