Kelpe "Colours Don't Leak Pt. 1"
After the release of 2005's Sunburnt Eyelids, Kel Mckeown, better known as Kelpe went on a three-year hiatus in search of sound on the lake shores of Europe. Ex-Aquarium, his forthcoming full-length for DC, is the result of this time, and full of echoes, sparse drums, humming synths, and cracks and crunches galore.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player