Neon Neon "I Lust U"
Super Furry Animals member Gruff Rhys and L.A. experimental hip-hop producer Boom Bip have joined forces for Stainless Style, an album packed with synths and vocoders, and centered around the life of engineer John DeLorean (the dude who invented the sports car in Back to the Future). If that weren't enough of a party, Spank Rock, Yo Majesty, and Fat Lip all stop in for guest appearances.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player