Mike Slott "Knock Knock"
He's perhaps best known as half of the surrealist hip-hop duo Heralds of Change, but for his solo work, Mike Slott prefers to incorporate heavy amounts of soul into his beats. "Knock Knock" is part of All City Records' new seven-inch series, which begins in March and will showcase producers from Europe and the U.S. over the course of seven months.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player