Don Cavalli "New Hollywood Babylon"
Don Cavalli hails from France, but you'd never know it listening to his album Cryland. The postmodern folk release captures the spirit of Americana with as much precision as a long-faced man in a Nashville bar, and Cavalli also maintains originality by incorporating electronic elements into the songs via his laptop. The album's heart lies somewhere between gospel, soul, and lo-fil electronic music.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player