Don Cavalli "New Hollywood Babylon"
Don Cavalli hails from France, but you'd never know it listening to his album Cryland. The postmodern folk release captures the spirit of Americana with as much precision as a long-faced man in a Nashville bar, and Cavalli also maintains originality by incorporating electronic elements into the songs via his laptop. The album's heart lies somewhere between gospel, soul, and lo-fil electronic music.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player