Chessie "High Line"
Stephen Gardner and Ben Bailes, along with their army of gutiars, drums, synths, organs, and horns, traverse every genre known to man on their fourth full-length under the Chessie moniker. Manifest comes six years after the highly praised Overnight (named of of the best albums of the year by New York Times), and the duo's sound has changed considerably since, to a rawer, subtler one that's less dance and more pensive–in the best possible way.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player