Chessie "High Line"
Stephen Gardner and Ben Bailes, along with their army of gutiars, drums, synths, organs, and horns, traverse every genre known to man on their fourth full-length under the Chessie moniker. Manifest comes six years after the highly praised Overnight (named of of the best albums of the year by New York Times), and the duo's sound has changed considerably since, to a rawer, subtler one that's less dance and more pensive–in the best possible way.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player