Clark "Truncation Horn"
Clark has always been known for mixing laptop electronics with rock-style drums. Turning Dragon, his latest album on his longtime home Warp Records, finds the artist moving towards a even tougher, more explosive, sound, adding cut-and-paste samples and enough distortion to put all those electro kids from Europe to shame. Clark will be turning dance clubs into raves in Europe throughout 2008, and will hopefully hit Stateside soon after.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player