Argentina-based producer and multi-instrumentalist Leonardo Martinelli (a.k.a. Tremor) is known for his film scores, TV show soundtracks, and his pairing of traditional folk music with synthesizers, glitchy breaks, and IDM flavors. His skills have earned him a coveted spot on the U.S. tour hosted by Zizek, the weekly Buenos Aires party aimed at bringing its blend of cumbia, hip-hop, reggaeton, and grime to the masses.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player