Headman "Catch Me If U Can (Bag Raiders Remix)"
Berlin-based one-man act Headman has cut remixes for everyone from Franz Ferdinand and Chromeo to Annie and Mylo, not to mention a number of other disco groups that like to reference the word "punk." For Catch Me, his third full-length on Gomma, Headman recorded his tunes at the Hansa studio, which just happens to be the same studio that David Bowie recorded the better part of his Berlin Trilogy. Jeremy Kerr of A Certain Ratio guests on Catch Me, and "Catch Me If U Can" features vocals from Tara and some riffage from David Gilmour Girls' Jasper Uhl. Australia's Bag Raiders are responsible for this club friendly remix, which comes from the album's second 12".
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player