Headman "Catch Me If U Can (Bag Raiders Remix)"
Berlin-based one-man act Headman has cut remixes for everyone from Franz Ferdinand and Chromeo to Annie and Mylo, not to mention a number of other disco groups that like to reference the word "punk." For Catch Me, his third full-length on Gomma, Headman recorded his tunes at the Hansa studio, which just happens to be the same studio that David Bowie recorded the better part of his Berlin Trilogy. Jeremy Kerr of A Certain Ratio guests on Catch Me, and "Catch Me If U Can" features vocals from Tara and some riffage from David Gilmour Girls' Jasper Uhl. Australia's Bag Raiders are responsible for this club friendly remix, which comes from the album's second 12".
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player