Headman "Catch Me If U Can (Bag Raiders Remix)"
Berlin-based one-man act Headman has cut remixes for everyone from Franz Ferdinand and Chromeo to Annie and Mylo, not to mention a number of other disco groups that like to reference the word "punk." For Catch Me, his third full-length on Gomma, Headman recorded his tunes at the Hansa studio, which just happens to be the same studio that David Bowie recorded the better part of his Berlin Trilogy. Jeremy Kerr of A Certain Ratio guests on Catch Me, and "Catch Me If U Can" features vocals from Tara and some riffage from David Gilmour Girls' Jasper Uhl. Australia's Bag Raiders are responsible for this club friendly remix, which comes from the album's second 12".
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player