Headman "Catch Me If U Can (Bag Raiders Remix)"
Berlin-based one-man act Headman has cut remixes for everyone from Franz Ferdinand and Chromeo to Annie and Mylo, not to mention a number of other disco groups that like to reference the word "punk." For Catch Me, his third full-length on Gomma, Headman recorded his tunes at the Hansa studio, which just happens to be the same studio that David Bowie recorded the better part of his Berlin Trilogy. Jeremy Kerr of A Certain Ratio guests on Catch Me, and "Catch Me If U Can" features vocals from Tara and some riffage from David Gilmour Girls' Jasper Uhl. Australia's Bag Raiders are responsible for this club friendly remix, which comes from the album's second 12".
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player