Nortec Collective Presents Bostich + Fussible "Brown Bike"
Bostich + Fussible are well known as members of the Latin electronic band Nortec Collective. Working as a duo, these two blend acoustics and electronics, though they relied more heavily on the former for their latest album, Tijuana Sound Machine. Tracks on the album span a two-year period of making music, and many of them were written while the two were on the road promoting Nortec Collective's last album. "Brown Bike" features subtle electronics that sit beneath a latin-meets-rock mix of guitars, accordions, vocal hooks, and horns.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player