We don't know what OPOPO stands for, but the three members of this band sure do know how to make a slamming beat. Half punk rock, half dance music, "Clockstop" is a trip through heavy basslines, raw analog synths, and distorted vocals. The Canadian trio hasn't been on the scene very long, but with tracks like this, a recently released, self-titled EP, and a live performance rumored to be outrageous, these guys will be a known entity of indie music in just a short time.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player