We don't know what OPOPO stands for, but the three members of this band sure do know how to make a slamming beat. Half punk rock, half dance music, "Clockstop" is a trip through heavy basslines, raw analog synths, and distorted vocals. The Canadian trio hasn't been on the scene very long, but with tracks like this, a recently released, self-titled EP, and a live performance rumored to be outrageous, these guys will be a known entity of indie music in just a short time.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player