Too $hort "I Ain't Trippin (James Pants Remix)"
How does a white drum line kid from Spokane, Washington end up making a record that fits right in with the classic electro tunes of Egyptian Lover, Cameo, and Skyy? Well, according to the kid, James Pants, "It's just the sound of really cheap equipment, listening to a lot of records, and goofing off." He nails that '80s sound on Welcome, his debut LP on Stones Throw, and the result is an ass-shaking success. On this brand new track, our Oak-town hero and neighbor Too $hort gets some hot remix treatment from Mr. Pants. Wyatt Williams
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player