Truckasauras "Super Copter"
Seattle, Washington has a big problem on its hands, a problem that goes by the name Truckasauras. Made from a Voltron-esque composite of analog electronics and a hacked Gameboy, this three-person group has an insatiable taste for cheap beer and homo-erotic professional wrestling matches. Sent as a debut transmission from the monster's hideout, Tea Parties, Guns, and Valor seems to indicate that Truckasauras might soon be venturing out in search of more whiskey and VHS copies of old Airwolf episodes. You've been warned. Wyatt Williams
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsSimian Mobile Disco Shares Second Single from 'Whorl'
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player