The Pinker Tones "Working Bees"
Barcelona-based duo The Pinker Tones make delightfully upbeat electronic pop songs that sport international influences and popularity. Their lyrics jump across language lines, using a spread of English, French, German, and Spanish for catchy hooks and verses. They've performed in what seems like every major city it's possible to get a direct flight to, and their latest album, Wild Animals, is already available in Spain, Japan, and Argentina, though it will be released in more than 40 countries this summer. "Working Bees" features a Kraftwerl-influenced hook, but simmers with with a mix of Latin rhythms and horns. Wyatt Williams
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player