The Pinker Tones "Working Bees"
Barcelona-based duo The Pinker Tones make delightfully upbeat electronic pop songs that sport international influences and popularity. Their lyrics jump across language lines, using a spread of English, French, German, and Spanish for catchy hooks and verses. They've performed in what seems like every major city it's possible to get a direct flight to, and their latest album, Wild Animals, is already available in Spain, Japan, and Argentina, though it will be released in more than 40 countries this summer. "Working Bees" features a Kraftwerl-influenced hook, but simmers with with a mix of Latin rhythms and horns. Wyatt Williams
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player