MtO "Bring It On Now"
Producer and graphic designer MtO fell in love with music when he saw the Wu Tang Clan on MTV at the age of 11, and since then, he's been creating electro-flavored hip-hop beats and making a name for himself on the French underground scene. "Bring in on Now" hits stores this month, and will come packaged with a dark, druggy remix by Paris-based minimal duo Remote and one from remixer extraordinaire Hatchmatik.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player