C.R.A.C. "Buy Me Lunch"
The SoCal duo of Blu and Ta’Raach, otherwise known as C.R.A.C., favor hip-hop comprised of leftfield beats and distorted soul, and, if asked, will tell you there really is no genre you can pin their debut album, The Piece Talks into. "Buy Me Lunch," the album's lead single, features vocalist Noni Lamar and features a strange amalgamation of the MCs shouting "revolution" over some lighthearted acoustic guitars. A couple swear words and some references to AKs ensure some grit stays in the mix as well.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player