Roedelius/Story "As it Were"
- Words: Jennifer Marston
Ohio-based neo-classical composer Tim Story has made a life-long ambition come true teaming up with producer Hans-Joachim Roedelius, better known as the producer behind German band Cluster. The two began working together in 1996, and for Inlandish, their latest collaborative album, they brought in Roedelius' trademark pianos, acoustic instruments and jagged electronics. It's a challenging listen, but, as with many things in this world, ultimately rewarding by the end.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player