Sebastian Tellier "Sexual Sportswear (Donovan Remix)"
- Label: Records Makers
In a match made for a white-powder-coated heaven, Sebastian Tellier has teamed with Dov Charney to sell the Sexuality album exclusively in American Apparel retail stores. Perhaps this combination is a little hard to grasp, so allow me to elaborate: the playboy French artist Tellier has struck a deal with the uber-sleazy playboy CEO Charney to sell an album about sex and working out at a retail store of clothes for, uh, sex and working out. We're still trying to figure out how this pairing came about. Do they have the same dealer in Paris? Is there some sort magic phone made of solid gold that deals like this are made on? Either way, this Donovan remix is making us itchy to get in some florescent spandex and find a CEO to blow for money. Wyatt Williams
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player