Craig Sopo "Shell Tone"
Producers and Midwest transplants Craig Sopo and lovehate bring some Detroit techno and Chicago house to the B-more music scene with Below the Line. Just released via their More or Less imprint, the digital EP from Sopo himself is packed with stabbing synth lines, chopped-up vocals, and a couple remixes by Josh Dahlberg and Beretta Music manager Brian Kage that are apparently great for both drives on the Interstate and raves in the middle of the day. “Shell Tone,” is the EP’s lead track, and is fit for the darkest hours on the dancefloor.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player