3 Is A Crowd "Take It Back"
The Milan, Italy-based trio of Albi, Froz, and Giga like to crowd their tracks with heavy beats and genre-crossing influences designed to make dancers sweat themselves into a dehydrated frenzy. Often known as 3 Is a Crowd, the group has captivated the blogosphere with edits and remixes of fellow Italians like Crookers and Congorock. We like the fact that Northern Italy seems to be listening to Baltimore these days (and vice-versa); notably, this house track features some of the Maryland inspired flavor. Wyatt Williams
To read more about 3IAC, as well as other Italian artists, download a pdf of XLR8R Issue 118.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
XLR8R Downloads Player