Alias "Well Water Black feat. Yoni Wolf"
Alias is set to rise again with his first instrumental solo album in five years. During his hiatus, the man born Brendon Whitney has collaborated on a couple of projects and left his 8-year home in Oakland, California to move back to Portland, Maine. Oh yeah, and he's been hard at work crafting Resurgam, his most melodic album to date that's filled with electric guitars, strings, layered synth rhythms, and plenty of drum machines. Whitney also dabbles in ambient territory on this album with some one-minute interludes in between tracks. For "Well Water Black," he's joined by WHY? frontman and fellow anticon. artist Yoni Wolf.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player