Tussle "Night of the Hunter"
Tussle's back! With a new bandmember, a new album, and a forthcoming tour in the works, the S.F.-based experimental band is keeping very busy in 2008, but they did have a few minutes to lace us with this track off the new full-length. Cream Cuts took the band nearly two years to complete and finds the four-piece outfit playing with elements of psychedelic and dub elements, as well as incorporating its usual round of precise hi-hats and kicks, courtesy of the band's drummer extraordinaire, Warren Huegel.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player