Tussle "Night of the Hunter"
Tussle's back! With a new bandmember, a new album, and a forthcoming tour in the works, the S.F.-based experimental band is keeping very busy in 2008, but they did have a few minutes to lace us with this track off the new full-length. Cream Cuts took the band nearly two years to complete and finds the four-piece outfit playing with elements of psychedelic and dub elements, as well as incorporating its usual round of precise hi-hats and kicks, courtesy of the band's drummer extraordinaire, Warren Huegel.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player