Tussle "Night of the Hunter"
Tussle's back! With a new bandmember, a new album, and a forthcoming tour in the works, the S.F.-based experimental band is keeping very busy in 2008, but they did have a few minutes to lace us with this track off the new full-length. Cream Cuts took the band nearly two years to complete and finds the four-piece outfit playing with elements of psychedelic and dub elements, as well as incorporating its usual round of precise hi-hats and kicks, courtesy of the band's drummer extraordinaire, Warren Huegel.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player