Tussle "Night of the Hunter"
Tussle's back! With a new bandmember, a new album, and a forthcoming tour in the works, the S.F.-based experimental band is keeping very busy in 2008, but they did have a few minutes to lace us with this track off the new full-length. Cream Cuts took the band nearly two years to complete and finds the four-piece outfit playing with elements of psychedelic and dub elements, as well as incorporating its usual round of precise hi-hats and kicks, courtesy of the band's drummer extraordinaire, Warren Huegel.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player