Angry dubstep meets sweet melodies on this track from Winnipeg, CA-based breakcore master Jeremy Pillipow, who makes sinister tunes under his Cakebuilder guise. There's something cinematic to the quality of the music here, with light orchestral arrangements laid over relentless beats and basslines, a combination fit for a car chase scene, or perhaps a really fucked up horror flick. The cut is off Pillipow's second release for Ad Noiseam, a four track EP that bears the comforting title of Feed the Worms.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player