Angry dubstep meets sweet melodies on this track from Winnipeg, CA-based breakcore master Jeremy Pillipow, who makes sinister tunes under his Cakebuilder guise. There's something cinematic to the quality of the music here, with light orchestral arrangements laid over relentless beats and basslines, a combination fit for a car chase scene, or perhaps a really fucked up horror flick. The cut is off Pillipow's second release for Ad Noiseam, a four track EP that bears the comforting title of Feed the Worms.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player