Stereo Image "Red Nights"
Another goody from Hamilton, Ontario-based duo Stereo Image, otherwise known as Junior Boys founding member Johnny Dark and disco master San Serac. As with previous tracks we've seen from these two, "Red Nights" is a combination of futuristic synths and minimal beats. Fans of this style of music can expect a boatload of it on September 23, when Dark and Serac drop their self-titled debut album.
01 Pack Moves
02 Strange Life
03 Your Collapsed State
04 Dark Chapter
05 Red Nights
06 Double Mirror
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player