Stereo Image "Red Nights"
Another goody from Hamilton, Ontario-based duo Stereo Image, otherwise known as Junior Boys founding member Johnny Dark and disco master San Serac. As with previous tracks we've seen from these two, "Red Nights" is a combination of futuristic synths and minimal beats. Fans of this style of music can expect a boatload of it on September 23, when Dark and Serac drop their self-titled debut album.
01 Pack Moves
02 Strange Life
03 Your Collapsed State
04 Dark Chapter
05 Red Nights
06 Double Mirror
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player