Telepathe "Chrome's On It"
Telepathe may have risen from Brooklyn's avant-garde music scene, but the duo of Melissa Livaudals and Busy Gangnes dabble in many different genres on their first IAMSOUND EP, Chrome's On It. Commissioning The Mae Shi, Free Blood, Bobby Evans, and Mad Decent, the duo has unleashed four tracks that traverse experimental pop, hip-hop, dub, and other styles as each artist assumes remix duties and interprets their own version of the title track as well as the b-side, "Bells." The original, here, shows off Telepathe's taste for dense instrumentation, unpredictable rhythms, and unique approach to electronic music.
Chrome's On It
01 Chrome's On It
02 Chrome's On It (Mad Decent Remix)
03 Chrome's On It (The Mae Shi Remix)
04 Chrome's On It (Frankmusik Remix)
02 Bells (Free Blood Remix)
03 Chrome's On It (Bobby Evans Remix)
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player