Tokyo Police Club "Juno (Ra Ra Riot/Andrew Maury Remix)"
Tokyo Police Club dabbled in aggressive hip-hop earlier this summer when Amplive remixed the band's track "The Baskervilles," but now, the Newmarket, Canada-based band is turning to prettier sounds. Fellow indie-rockers in Ra Ra Riot got ahold of the track "Juno," off TPC's Elephant Shell release, and turned it into a melody driven song where string arrangements soar and a crisp electronic beat plays out underneath. This one's for fans of The Postal Service or The Ready Aim Fire, or for anyone who likes to feel melancholy (not me, I swear).
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player