Howie B Vs. Casino Royale "Royale Sound (Ramadanman Refix)"
The release plans for this super-exclusive track from U.K.-based electronic powerhouse, Fabric, are still in the works, but you can hear it here first. As a long-standing figure of the U.K. electronic music world, Howie B has worked with Bjork, Tricky, U2, Brian Eno, Sinead O’Connor, and Goldie, among others. On Not in the Face, he’s re-imagined the 2006 release, Reale, by five-piece Italian favorite, Casino Royale. Now, British dubstep up-and-comer Ramadanman has taken the danceable rock “Royale Sound” out of Howie B’s hands and cut it up into tightly intricate rhythms peppered with subtle accents and tinny distorted vocals. Lulu McAllister
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player