Taking influence from just about everything under the sun (including the sun itself), San Francisco-based trio Lemonade has steadily built a name for itself around town with a strange brew of psych-heavy tropical rock and sweat-drenched live performances. Comprised of childhood buddies Callan Clendenin, Alex Pasternak, and Ben Steidel, the band is preparing for the release of its self-titled debut, out October 7 on True Panther Sounds. Having already shared the stage with an eclectic array of headliners, such as Black Moth Super Rainbow, White Williams, Modeselektor, and Crystal Castles, the boys are well ready for their upcoming West Coast tour that begins this weekend, followed by an appearance in New York for CMJ 2008. Sip up!
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player