The Presets "Kicking and Screaming (Bang Gang's E is for Edit)"
If its preview, which we ran earlier this year, is anything to go by, the squad of electro hooligans that are the Bang Gang Deejays cover quite a bit of ground on their just-released remix album, D is for Disco, E is for Dancing. The double-disc set finds the crew reworking everything from A-Trak to Ghostface Killah, and here, they taken on Modular labelmates The Presets, reworking the opening track from this year's Apocalypso release. It certainly is a track for dancing–with or without the E involved. Maverick Newberry
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player