The Bug "Skeng feat. Killa P and Flow Dan"
We're not really sure what to call the music on The Bug's latest offering, London Zoo. Sometimes suited to the dancehall and at other instances fit for the darkest dubstep room, the album, as XLR8R scribe Matt Earp recently noted, "careens off in unexpected directions," but it's not erratically out of control. As with his previous work over the last decade, the man born Kevin Martin cements the various styles in place with a heavy helping of bass. Roll Deep's Killa P and Flow Dan helped out on the track "Skeng," which has already gotten the remix treatment from dubstep don Kode9. Here's the original, ready and waiting for the dancefloor. Or you could just catch it in the live setting, as Martin and Co. will be galavanting about North America through mid-December.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player