Michna "Triple Chrome Dipped"
Adrian Michna refuses to stay in one place on his debut album. The recent Ghostly signee and former Secret Frequency Crew member jumps from symphonic jazz notes to distressed drum programming to ambient synths on Magic Monday, and let's not forget his abilities as a skilled trombonist, which are also put to good use on the album. This track wanders somewhere between the musical realms of Flying Lotus and perhaps Air, with heavy synths, a rhythm that's as erratic as the musical styles on Magic Monday, and the aforementioned trombone opening the song.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player