Drop the Lime "Hear Me"
Now hear this! New York buzz DJ Drop the Lime (Luca Venezia) has created an energetic 4/4 Chicago-house number in his latest single “Hear Me,” off the namesake EP. Almost-cheesy male vocals break into a pop moment that briefly trips into stripped dubstep before swinging back into full gear. The song finishes with whomping bass synths fluctuating on top of tinny, polyrhythmic hits of percussion and fake rock guitar. The EP also features remixes by ghetto-breakbeast Buraka Som Sistema and fellow New Yorker AC Slater. Lulu McAllister
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player