Home Video "Maybe What You Need"
- Words: Jennifer Marston
- Label: Self-Released
We are loving Home Video's It Will Be OK EP over here at the XLR8R office, not just for its melody-driven, lyrically solid electronic music, but also for the fact that David Gross and Collin Ruffino aren't being stingy when it comes to letting the populace hear the tracks. The duo gave us this one earlier in the year, and, despite the EP being only four songs long, now hand over another, "Maybe What You Need." This is the kind of music one listens to alone, in a dimly lit room, when the need to feel contemplative and melancholy takes control. Props to the boys for self-releasing the EP too. Pick it up December 16.
It Will Be OK
01 I Can Make You Feel It
02 Maybe What You Need
03 Every Love that Ever Was
04 You Will Know What to Do
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player