- Words: Lulu McAllister
Would the real “Disturbia” please stand up? This remake, by East German singer/songwriter/producer/e-poet AGF (a.k.a Antye Greie) is truly disturbing—far from danceable, more appropriate for a séance or a night spent among friends in the local cemetery. This creepy, grimy track plods along through a haunted house of chopped-up echoes and distorted whispers, low frequency bass and well-timed silence. If The Ring III is looking for the perfect final addition to its soundtrack, I think we’ve found a good candidate.
AFG’s new album Symptoms will be out in February on Bpitch Control. Lulu McAllister
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player