Tim Hecker "Sea of Pulses"
Tim Hecker's work has, in the past, garnered the label "cathedral ambient," so it's no surprise that this track sounds a little like a pipe organ being played inside of a massive church. What is somewhat more unexpected is the bassline here, which provides a small bit of chord progression underneath the otherwise unchanging keyboard notes. "Sea of Pulses" is off Hecker's forthcoming full-length, An Imaginary Country, which will hit stores on March 9, courtesy of kranky.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player