dEbruit "Look 22"
dEbruit follows up on last year's Coupé Décale album with a new EP, Clé de Bras. Little holds the France-based producer back on the new release, which often sounds like leftfield hip-hop that's spent a substantial amount of time in the company of the Ed Banger crew.
Clé de Bras is out March 26 (vinyl) and April 9 (digital).
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player