subtractiveLAD "Through the Trees"
Any good n5md artist knows well the importance of crafting tracks that are both sophisticated electronic compositions and emotionally evocative confessions, and no one epitomizes this practice more than Stephen Hummel under his subtractiveLAD guise. "Through the Trees" is the lead track off Where the Land Meets the Sky, Hummel's fifth album and another exercise in Eno-inspired ambiance.
Where the Land Meets the Sky is out now.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player