subtractiveLAD "Through the Trees"
Any good n5md artist knows well the importance of crafting tracks that are both sophisticated electronic compositions and emotionally evocative confessions, and no one epitomizes this practice more than Stephen Hummel under his subtractiveLAD guise. "Through the Trees" is the lead track off Where the Land Meets the Sky, Hummel's fifth album and another exercise in Eno-inspired ambiance.
Where the Land Meets the Sky is out now.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player