Th’ Mole "How 2 Be Cool (Robot Koch Remix)"
Whether it's bagging one’s own groceries in the checkout line or exercising on a daily basis, Daly City Records artist Th' Mole (not to be confused with Montrealer/Berliner The Mole) has several tips—which he shares here—on how to be cool that don’t include ridiculous clothing. How 2 B Cool is the next installment in the Chrome Kids Fre-Release series, which comes packaged with a few remixes and an instrumental version of the track. Here's a reinterpretation from Germany's Robot Koch.
How 2 Be Cool is out May 4.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player