Saying you feel like Leonard Cohen if he owned a jet ski doesn't exactly describe the sound of your music, so when it comes to Ciao!, the latest album from Tiga (who said such a thing—perhaps in jest, perhaps not—in a recent press letter), we're left to guess at what the Montreal-based producer has in store for the follow-up to 2007's Sexor. Fortunately, the folks at Last Gang unleashed this track, and the witty, snare-heavy electro number should provide a decent clue. Or you could just dance to it.
Ciao! is out May 19 in digital format and May 26 as a physical release.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
XLR8R Downloads Player