Saying you feel like Leonard Cohen if he owned a jet ski doesn't exactly describe the sound of your music, so when it comes to Ciao!, the latest album from Tiga (who said such a thing—perhaps in jest, perhaps not—in a recent press letter), we're left to guess at what the Montreal-based producer has in store for the follow-up to 2007's Sexor. Fortunately, the folks at Last Gang unleashed this track, and the witty, snare-heavy electro number should provide a decent clue. Or you could just dance to it.
Ciao! is out May 19 in digital format and May 26 as a physical release.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player