Birmingham, U.K.-based Raffertie is finally, after numerous bootleg remixes, set to unleash some of his own productions onto the club masses, in the form of a new single, "Antisocial." Besides several remixes, the single also features two original cuts of brooding, paranoid synth lines wrapped over wobbly, wonky basslines. Here is the title track off the single.
"Antisocial" is out June 8.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player