Noise, noise, and more noise. After hearing this track from Michael Quinn (a.k.a. Corridor), we understand his recent appearances with the likes of Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti and Rainbow Arabia. The multi-instrumentalist will release his self-titled debut album on May 26 and, from the sounds of this track, likely avoid any genrefication in the process.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player