Dimlite "Quiz Tears"
In 2008, Dublin's All City imprint launched its 7 x 7 Beatstrumental Series, in which an international sampling of producers contributed to a series of seven-inches released over the course of, yup, seven months. The label recently compiled all tracks onto a single disc, which is out this month, and this track, from Swiss beatmaker Dimlite, is an added bonus cut. A full five minutes of abstract, futuristic hip-hop, the track arrives as a 45, with an instrumental dub version on the flip.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player