Ape School "Wail to God (Daedelus Remix)"
Ape School's "Wail to God" is a decidedly pop offering that Michael Johnson crafted with a Moog Modular and several riffing guitars. He handed the track—off his recently released self-titled debut—to L.A. beatmaker extraordinaire Daedelus, who added echos, hazy feedback, and his trademark dusty beats to the original cut.
Photo of Daedelus by Laura Darlington..
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsWatch the Geometric Video for Sculpture's "Hackle Scam Populator"
- MP3T_A_M "Tail Snap (Murlo Remix)"
- NewsHyperdub Readies Debut LP from Fhloston Paradigm
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player