Creaking and clanging like a weathered ship drifting through a tar pit somewhere in the Far East, this track from the Austrian duo's latest effort, Transition, fits together bits and pieces of finger-picked guitar, vibraphone, and an abundance of dripping electronic noises before slowly sinking to its final resting place.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player