Redshape "Garage GT"
Analog enigma Redshape is finally presenting his long-awaited first full-length on the fledgling Delsin label. The Dance Paradox is a collection of dark, atmospheric techno that is certain to be blasting out of speakers during late-night sessions during the coming months. One of the record's strongest tracks, "Garage GT," features deep kicks, tight tech-funk percussion, high-frequency synth washes, and a propulsive bass. With a regally creepy synth line worming its way in front of police sirens during the track's middle section, the piece recalls slo-mo Detroit techno and Italian horror soundtracks. An exemplary slice culled from a faultless deep techno album, "Garage GT" will definitely get you doing your 4 a.m. shuffle.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player