Nudge "Two Hands"
As subtle as their name implies, the jazz-influenced, moody tunes from Los Angeles' Nudge play like textured soundscapes matching what a Buddy Rich and Brian Eno collaboration might produce. Valet's Honey Owens provides the forlorn vocal melodies that float only slightly higher than the sparse instrumentation, like a helium balloon over a low fog before it slowly descends back to earth.
Nudge's latest album, As Good As Gone, is available now.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player